The PNV2400 Viewing Device is a compact robust lightweight camera based surveillance system, especially configured for rapid deployment surveillance above and around parapets, walls where space is extremely limited, with zoom capability and with zero light detection.
The system comprises a rugged sealed dual camera housing containing a colour/low light IR enhanced monochrome camera with integral auto focus motorised zoom lens and a thermal surveillance camera with detection capability at 1 km .
- Colour Camera: 1/4” EXview HAD CD, Approx. 440,000 pixels, 18X Optical Zoom with 12X Digital Zoom, min. illumination 0.7 Lux
- Thermal Camera: Uncooled FPA Microbolometer 320 X 240 pixel, 7-14μm, Frame Rate 9Hz (25Hz optional)
- Detection Range: 1000M for a human (Thermal Camera)
- Video Output: PAL (Colour)
- Camera Housing: Cameras are housed in a sealed and robust environmental housing, IP67
- Monitor: Integrated 6.4” high resolution colour TFT LCD, use C type commercial 1.5V batteries for 2 hours continuous operation. Video output socket
- Camera Control: On/Off and camera select Zoom wide/tele (Colour CCD Camera)
- Physical Dimension: Weight 6 Kg, (H)106cm, (W)29cm, (D) 26cm